This series of educational newsletters was published by Allan Fulton, UC Cooperative Extension Irrigation and Water Resources Farm Advisor for Tehama, Glenn, Colusa, and Shasta Counties. He also serves on the Technical Advisory Committee to the Glenn County Water Advisory Committee.
- Test Your Knowledge About Groundwater
- Seeking An Understanding of the Groundwater Aquifer Systems in the Northern Sacramento Valley
- Incentives for Groundwater Management in the Northern Sacramento Valley
- Possible Approaches To Groundwater Management in the Northern Sacramento Valley
- Groundwater Level Monitoring: What is it? How is it done? Why do it?
- Pumping Plants and Pumping Plant Efficiency
- Seeking An Understanding of the Groundwater Aquifer Systems in the Northern Sacramento: An Update
- Conjunctive Water Management: What is it? Why Consider it? What are the Challenges?
- Land Subsidence: What Is It and Why Is It An Important Aspect of Groundwater Management?
- Monitoring Groundwater Quality: An Important Aspect of Groundwater Management
- Working To Understand Groundwater Quality In The Northern Sacramento Valley
October 2011 Newsletter
Acquiring a Better Understanding of the Groundwater Well Infrastructure on the Valley Floor of Tehama County and neighboring Counties
September 2014 Newsletter
Water & Land Management Newsletter September 2014
June 2015 Newsletter
Water & Land Manager Newsletter June 2015