Health and Human Services Agency
Helping Communities become healthy and prosperous through effective and innovative services and partnerships.
"The Glenn County Health & Human Services Agency is an equal opportunity employer/program" and "Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities."
The Health and Human Services Agency is made up of the following major divisions: Public Health, Alcohol & Drug Services, Mental Health, Social Services and Community Action Division. To find out more about our services, please click on the links in the left-hand column.
- Health and Human Services Agency Executive Team
- HHSA Director: Christine Zoppi
- Deputy Director Administration: Erin Valdez, CPA
- Deputy Director Public Health: Grinnell Norton, RN, PHN
- Deputy Director Mental Health: Amy Lindsey, MFT
- Deputy Director Social Services: Bill Wathen
- Apply for Benefits through C4 Yourself
- HHSA Phone Directory
- Fraud Referral & Prevention Form
- Job Tips