The County of Glenn is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible family members. The benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, and automatic enrollment into the Employee Assistance Program.
Membership in the EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is at no cost to the employee. As an employee, you and your family can receive counseling services with personal and work-related issues. For more information please click on the links below:
Eligible Glenn County employees are enrolled into the Public Employees Retirement System and are also offered additional 457 retirement plan options.
Open Enrollment is held each year as indicated:
- Medical Benefits: September through October
- Dental/Vision/Life: November through December
During each Open Enrollment period, employees are able to make plan selection changes, add or change dependents, etc.
For a list of the Summary of Benefits for our benefits offerings, please click on the following links:
- Symetra Life Insurance
- Symetra Beneficiary Change
- Symetra Short-Term Disability How to File a Claim
- Guardian Dental Insurance
- Primecare Enrollment Form
- Primecare Summary of Benefits
- MES Vision
- CalPERS Health Enrollment
- Cash In-Lieu of Health Coverage
Please contact the Glenn County Personnel Department immediately to report any change in dependent status.
Please contact the Glenn County Personnel Department if you go on or plan to go on a Leave of Absence from employment.