The County of Glenn is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible family members. The benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, and automatic enrollment into the Employee Assistance Program.
Membership in the EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is at no cost to the employee. As an employee, you and your family can receive counseling services with personal and work-related issues. For more information please click on the links below:
Eligible Glenn County employees are enrolled into the Public Employees Retirement System and are also offered additional 457 retirement plan options.
Open Enrollment is held each year as indicated:
- Medical Benefits: September through October
- Dental/Vision/Life: November through December
During each Open Enrollment period, employees are able to make plan selection changes, add or change dependents, etc.
For a list of the Summary of Benefits for our benefits offerings, please click on the following links:
- Symetra Life Insurance
- Symetra Beneficiary Change
- Guardian Dental Insurance
- Primecare Enrollment Form
- Primecare Summary of Benefits
- MES Vision
- CalPERS Health Enrollment
- Cash In-Lieu of Health Coverage
Please contact the Glenn County Personnel Department immediately to report any change in dependent status.
- Overview of Protected Statutory Leaves
- Family and Medical Leave
- Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Pregnancy Leave Information FAQ Packet
- Pregnancy Accommodations
- Lactation in the Workplace Policy
- Family School Partnership Leave
- Parental Leave/"Baby Bonding Leave"
- Leave for Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, or Stalking
- US Dept. of Labor The Family and Medical Leave Act (FS 28)
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Employee Protections under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FS 28A)
- DFEH Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA) and Pregnancy Leave (DFEH-100-21/May 2017)
- DFEH California Family Rights Act (DFEH-188/12-14)
- DFEH Pregnancy Leave (DFEH-E02B-ENG/April 2017)
- CA Dept. of Education Family-School Partnership Act (2004)
- Labor Commissioner's Office Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence (5/2017)
- EDD State Disability Insurance Provisions (DE 2515 Rev. 60/11-12)
- EDD CA Paid Family Leave- Helping Californians be present for moments that matter (DE 2511 Rev. 15/1-18)
- State of CA Dept. of Industrial Relations Lactation Accommodation (June 2016)
Please contact the Glenn County Personnel Department if you go on or plan to go on a Leave of Absence from employment.