Healthcare Coalition (HCC)
Are you a healthcare provider serving Glenn community? Do you have interest in networking with healthcare organizations, first responders, public health and emergency management working together to strengthen emergency preparedness, response, and recovery?
If you answered yes, contact the Glenn County Public Health Emergency Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Butte-Glenn Healthcare Coalition.
The Butte-Glenn HCC:
- Coalition Surge Test Manual
- Surge Test LEAD Tool
- Surge Test EVAC Tool
- Center for Domestic Preparedness
- CHA Emergency Preparedness: Preparing Hospitals for Disasters
- FEMA Emergency Management Institute – online NIMS compliant courses
- IS 546.A Continuity of Operations Awareness Course
- IS 547.A Introduction to Continuity of Operations
Healthcare Facility Emergency Information:
- MHOAC Notification Procedure
- Situation Status Report (SitRep) and SitRep Instructions
- Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) Forms