Today's Job Tips
America’s Job Center: 420 Laurel Street, Willows, CA 95988 & 604 E. Walker Street Ste. A, Orland, CA 95963
Today's Job Tips - May 24, 2017http://www.countyofglenn.net/job-tips For questions with Job Tips On-Line email: email@example.com or call Connie (530) 934-1493
“Meeting the workforce needs of our community by developing mutually beneficial partnerships which encourage success and strengthen our local economy.”
Note: The Glenn County HHSA provides Job Tips as information only; inclusion of job information in this document does not in any way imply endorsement of any employer by this agency.
Centros de Trabajo América están localizadas en: Willows, CA al 420 calle E. Laurel Y en Orland, CA al 604 calle E. Walker Ste. A
Trabajos De Hoy - mayo 24, 2017http://www.countyofglenn.net/job-tips Para preguntas sobre Job Tips On-Line, se puede comunicar por correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org Este documento puede ser traducido sobre aviso. Llame al 934-1499 para hablar con Elizabeth y recibir asistencia.
“Cumpliendo las necesidades de la fuerza laboral de nuestra comunidad mediante el desarollo con asociaciones mutualmente beneficiosas que estimulan éxito y fortalecen nuestra economía local."
Nota: La Agencia de Recursos Humanos del Condado de Glenn suministra los Trabajos de Hoy como información solamente; inclusión de información de trabajos en este documento, en ninguna forma, significa que esta agencia endorsa los empleadores.
Court Clerk I - A high school diploma or its equivalent; one year of full-time, paid or volunteer clerical experience involving public contact, legal clerical or a closely related field or a combination of education and work experience that provides the level of knowledge required of incumbents of this classification level and the ability to keyboard at 40 net words per minute
Court Clerk II - One year of full time experience in the classification of Court Clerk I in Glenn County Superior Court or three years of full-time, paid or volunteer clerical experience involving public contact, legal clerical or a closely related field and the ability to keyboard at 40 net words per minute.
Court Clerk III - Two years of full time experience in the classification of Court Clerk II in Glenn County Superior Court or four years of full time, paid or volunteer clerical experience involving public contact, legal clerical or a closely related field and the ability to keyboard at 40 net words per minute.
Under limited supervision, the Employment & Training Worker III performs the most complex work and specialized assignments requiring an advanced level of technical knowledge in employability services and, depending on assignment, public assistance programs; may perform lead work and/or training to a unit of workers providing employability services and determining eligibility of applicants and recipients for public assistance programs; uses an automated system for caseload management; identifies client needs for social and health services and makes appropriate referrals; and performs related work as required.
The Accounting & General Services Specialist II position in the Behavioral Health Division at the Glenn County Health & Human Services Agency performs a variety of technical para-professional administrative duties in support of department administrative or department projects, or programs that require knowledge of the terminology, procedures, and practices for the assigned functional area; and performs related work as assigned. This position is scheduled for forty (40) hours per week. This recruitment may be used to establish a list to fill future vacancies for the next twelve (12) months.
Under limited supervision, the Office Assistant III performs highly responsible, specialized, and technical office support activities; explains rules, policies, and operations related to department records, programs, and services; may serve as a lead-worker and provide training and work assignments to a group of office support staff; may conduct initial application screening interview and initiate cases through automated systems; and performs related work as required.
The Sheriff’s Lieutenant position at the Glenn County Sheriff’s Department coordinates and directs the activities of assigned divisions within the Sheriff’s Department; coordinates division activities with other divisions and departments; and provides highly complex staff assistance to the Sheriff and Undersheriff. This position is scheduled for forty (40) hours per week. This recruitment may be used to establish a list to fill future vacancies for the next six (6) months.
Duties will include: Answering phone and greeting customers and vendors, ordering parts, communicating with insurance adjusters, assisting shop manager as needed, using shop software to prepare repair estimates, collecting and posting payments, multi-tasking.
25-32 hours weekly, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. with possibility of longer hours on Fridays.
Willows area business seeks skilled Payroll Clerk for outstanding career position
Monday thru Friday
8am to 5:00pm
Payroll Duties/Skills: payroll for multiple employees. Timesheet reviews. Accounting and bookkeeping concepts, computerized payroll systems with knowledge of Microsoft software including Excel. Timecards and timekeeping, payroll data entry, payroll related documentation.
Directional Bore Operator - Great direct hire position with excellent pay and benefits! Full-time Directional Bore Operator/Horizontal Driller needed. Requirements of the Directional Bore Operator:
• Experience operating a Vermeer Driller
• Valid CA driver’s license and clean DMV record
• Knowledge of underground utility construction
• Occasional general labor responsibilities
Pay starts at $18-25/hour with benefits. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check prior to placement. Please email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
MULTIPLE Production Manager - Great direct hire position with excellent pay and benefits! The Production Manager is responsible for all phases of production activities at the facility. This position will need to work well in a team environment, making sure that everyone is striving towards the same goals and objectives. These goals and objectives will include:
• Manage a plant production schedule to satisfy sales requirements while maximizing line efficiencies.
• Work with the Quality Manager to insure all products are made to customer specifications.
• Monitor goals for the production staff to create motivation for improvement.
• Manage production material inventories to insure the necessary items are available for all planned production. This includes the purchasing of materials.
• Manage finished product inventories to insure necessary products for scheduled shipments are ready when needed.
• Report monthly costs for production materials and packaging.
• Maintain a strong safety program to provide a safe workplace for employees.
• Develop an annual budget for production and operating supplies.
• Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment.
• Evaluate plant processes and determine ways to optimize throughput and efficiencies.
• Manage the production workforce to reduce headcount and minimize overtime.
• Work with suppliers of production and operating supplies to develop and improve relationships.
• Maintain a housekeeping program for the production department.
• Conduct personnel training to meet company objectives and regulatory requirements.
• Assist in the planning and execution of capital projects.
Pay is $50,000-$70,000 Salary DOE. Direct Hire position. Please email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Production Labor-PM Shift - Express Employment is hiring for Rumiano Cheese seeking a full-time Production crew member to join the Slicing department.
Typical duties of the Production Labor:
• Labeling product
• Weighing materials
• Flling cases
• Palletizing product.
Requirements of the Production Labor:
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
• Must be able to stand for full shift
• Must be able to complete appropriate paperwork
Pay starts at $10.75/hr. Shift is 3:30 PM to 2:00 AM, Monday through Friday with weekends required during peak seasons. Great benefits once hired on with Rumiano Cheese. Please email resume or detailed work history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Plant Nursery Supervisor - Local nursery is seeking Nursery Supervisor for its nursery and supplies operations.
Responsibilities of the Nursery Supervisor:
• Customer service
• Inventory control and maintenance
• Placing orders for additional inventory
• Computer work
• Various other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Nursery Supervisor:
• Prefer candidate with 2+ years of nursery knowledge and experience
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Strong customer service skills.
Long-term, full-time position paying $14-16/hour DOE with benefits. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Office Clerk Office Assistant position open for busy seasonal position.
• Data entry
• Answering Phones
• Heavy Customer Service working with Growers and Corporate Management Team
• Monitoring Timecards
• Running Reports
• Must be computer literate with Word and Excel
• Must be able to multi task and work on multiple projects daily
• Must be able to work 7 days a week during peak season
Pay range is $12.50-14.00/hour DOE. Schedule will start off working day shift Monday thru Friday (typically 7 am to 3:30 pm) but there will be lots of overtime during peak season. Please email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Wilbur-Ellis is recruiting for a Warehouse Representative to work in Ord Bend.
Swift Transportation in Willows is recruiting for a Full-Time Diesel Mechanic-3M (Req #9395).
Close Date: 06/30/2017
Part-Time position, likely work 3pm-11pm.
Positions will be full-time.
This is science related work in a rice breeding program. Includes physical labor of setting up experiments and collection of data and samples. Requires work in dry and wet fields (rubber boots provided). Some herbicide spraying. Requires good organizational skills and accurate use of numbers and record books.
- Plants the rice nursery and plots as directed by the breeder.
- Harvests rice from individual plants to be replanted into the nursery.
- Processes nursery seed to ensure purity and prepares seed for field and greenhouse planting.
- Maintains seed inventory, keeps records of varieties, amounts and storage locations.
- Harvests rice from test plots for evaluation of yield and grain quality.
- Performs lab tests to evaluate grain quality including milling yield and grain chemistry (e.g. amylose, proteins, fats and cooking quality).
- Collects lab data and enters it into a database.
- Keeps the data in database current and up to date.
- Prepares and prints required reports and labels.
Close Date: 06/02/2017
Pharmacist Opening Orland, CA : We are seeking a California registered pharmacist for a PRN retail setting pharmacy who is able to perform the following: * Provide assistance with medical services such as injections, blood pressure/temperature measurements, etc. * Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient * Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication * Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures
Berkeley Farms LLC, a division of Dean Foods Company, the nation's leading processor and distributor of dairy products, has an immediate opening for a Class A Delivery Driver at our Orland, CA location. At Berkeley Farms, our employees enjoy a great work environment and an outstanding and competitive wage and benefits package that includes healthcare, company-paid retirement, vacation and other benefits provided through Teamsters Local 150. The Class A Delivery Driver is responsible for operating a Tractor Trailer to deliver dairy products to customers in assigned route. Position involves loading, ordering, delivering, product accounting and other functions involved in servicing a variety of customers. The Delivery Driver is also responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area at all times.
The In-Store Banker at our U.S. Bank In-Store branches breaks the mold of what it means to be a banker. Focusing on sales and service, In-Store Bankers open accounts, handle teller transactions, inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs, and solve customer questions and concerns with warmth and a collaborative spirit.
Inovalon is the nation’s largest medical record reviewer. To accomplish this, Inovalon utilizes Medical Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Medical Clerks to go to physician offices, clinics, hospitals, and other clinical facilities to obtain and/or review medical data. Inovalon does these reviews
Sales Manager - Entry Level (Artois,CA) Job # JS2483435952643830970
Outside Sales Representative (Artois,CA) Job #: JS2483435953643830970
Entry Level Sales Representative (Artois,CA) Job #: JS2483435954643830970
Entry Level Account Executive (Artois,CA) Job #: JS2483435948643830970
Sheriff’s Correctional Officer position performs a variety of work in the monitoring of county, state and federal detainees; to maintain the security and safety of inmates and staff with the Glenn County Sheriff’s Office. This position is scheduled for forty (40) hours per week on a rotating 24-hr shift. This recruitment will be used to establish a list to fill future vacancies for the next six (6) months.
Server position is for swing shift and Cook position is for all shifts.
The position is limited term for training purposes effective June 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 and it will transition to a permanent status effective the day after the current incumbent vacates the position.
Packaging Operator, Plant Engineering Manager, Automation Engineer, and Industrial Electricians
Close Date: 05/31/2017
- Job Title – Production Worker – Barrel Line Operator
- Wage Range - $18.32/hr. plus shift differential pay ($17.57/hr. during 90 day probation period)
- Job Location – Land O’Lakes is located 14 miles from Willows, 10 miles west of Orland.
- Essential Functions - Land O’Lakes is a name you’ve grown up with, a name you can trust. We’ve provided you and your family with good things for your table for as long as you can remember. We’ve earned the trust of our business customers as well. Now we need you to help us maintain that relationship. You’ll find working at Land O’ Lakes is just as rewarding as enjoying our products. Join us and grab hold of the great pay, benefits and opportunity. This position will start part-time and will lead to a full-time position. Part of a four-person crew operation cheese processing machinery and packaging the production into 500 lb. barrels. Primary duties are to add ingredients to cheese, interface with inventory control PC, and appropriate records. Other tasks are to operate barrel lift, palletize individual barrels, operate a forklift, load trucks, and complete all other assigned duties. Must be able to work any shift Tues. – Sat., including some holidays.
- Essential Physical Requirements – Must pass physical, drug testing and background check. Position requires lifting 50 lbs.
- Instructions for Application – Position requires recent verifiable work history, prior manufacturing experience preferred. Resume and cover letter required, proof of high school diploma or equivalent are needed to apply. Please stop by the Glenn County Health and Human Service Agency (HHSA) office in Willows (420 E. Laurel St.) Tues. - Thurs. from 9:00a – 12:00p or in Orland (604 E. Walker St., Ste. A) Tues. and Thurs. from 8:00a – 12:00p to drop off your cover letter and resume. Be prepared for a pre-screening for experience and possible mini-interview. Applications are not available at Land O’Lakes.
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and more offered to Land O’Lakes full time employees. Generous time off and annual incentive bonuses.
- JOB TITLE – Relief Operator – 2nd and 3rd Shifts (2p-10p and 10p-6a)
- JOB LOCATION – Orland, CA
- WAGE RANGE - $20.37/hr. plus shift differential pay ($17.57/hr. during 90 day probation period)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - Land O' Lakes is a name you've grown up with, a name you can trust. We've provided you and your family with good things for your table for as long as you can remember. We've earned the trust of our business customers as well. Now we need you to help us maintain that relationship. You'll find working at Land O' Lakes is just as rewarding as enjoying our products. Join us and grab hold of the great pay, benefits and opportunity. This position is a full-time position. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and more offered to Land O' Lakes full time employees. Generous time off and annual incentive bonuses. Land O' Lakes is located 14 miles from Willows, 10 miles west of Orland. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY.
Cheesemaker – This position operates four cheese vats, HTST Milk Pasteurizer, and three starter tanks, makes cheese, pasteurizes milk, makes starter. Stands or walks most of the time. Operates computer controls. The successful candidate will be on probationary period for 90 days and have to pass State Pasteurizer exam during the probationary period.
Whey Plant Operator – Operates the whey plant processing equipment. Loads out Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) and lactose for customers. Responsible for sanitation and cleaning of all equipment and storage vessels. Stands or walks most of the time. Operates computer controls. The successful candidate will be on probationary period for 90 days and have to pass State Pasteurizer exam during the probationary period.
CIP Operator - The CIP Operator operates whey plant processing equipment and is also responsible for sanitation and cleaning of all equipment and storage vessels. Performs sanitary line connections. Stands or walks most of the time. Operates computer controls. Relieves Whey Plant Operator for meal breaks.
Intake Operator – The Intake Operator is responsible for properly receiving all incoming liquid dairy products. The Intake Operator must insure proper receiving of bulk dairy fluids. Responsibilities include: verifying load security, reviewing and recording load information from the driver’s paperwork, perform and record quality tests, unload products into silos, ensuring proper cleaning of trucks and silos. Required to pass a Weigher’s / Sampler’s License and Charm certificate.
Barrel Line Operator – Part of a four-person crew operating cheese processing machinery and packaging the product into 500 lb. barrels. Primary duties are to add ingredients to cheese, interface with inventory control PC, and appropriate records. Other tasks are to operate barrel lift, palletize individual barrels, operate a fork truck, load trucks, and complete all other assigned duties.
- ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – Must pass physical, drug testing and background check. Position requires lifting 50 lbs.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION - Position requires recent verifiable work history. Resume and cover letter required, proof of high school diploma or equivalent are needed to apply. Please stop by the Glenn County Health and Human Service Agency (HHSA) office in Willows (420 E. Laurel St.) Tues. – Thurs. from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm or in Orland (604 E. Walker St., Ste. A) Tues. and Thurs. from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm to drop off your cover letter and resume. Be prepared for a pre-screening for experience and possible mini-interview. Applicants must be available to work any shift and any days. Applications are not available at Land O’Lakes.
The duties of an Installer include, but are not limited to:
- Perform all aspects of installation for residential and business customers
- Installations include: running and terminating CAT5e cables, signal testing, antenna installation, basic troubleshooting and interacting with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to operate a company vehicle while obeying all traffic laws
- Ability to use hand tools & ladders in a safe and professional manner
- Perform site inspections at given locations using a signal test device to determine serviceability
- Configure and replace relay equipment in the field as necessary
- Respond to on-call requests for relay maintenance
- Ability to work alone or with a team
- Must be self-sufficient as this is a remote job with minimal hands on supervision
- Ability to remain organized and file job paperwork on a daily basis
- Tower climbing on a limited basis as necessary
Other benefits include health and dental insurance, vision compensation, 401k, Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off (PTO) following the introductory periods.