Glenn Grows Business and Employment Center
For more information or to contact us, click on the logo below!
The Holly Sugar Plant was originally built by James Hamilton in 1906 and operated through 2006. Holly Sugar was a major employer in Glenn County and processed sugarbeets seasonally until the development of the year-round supply of overwintered beets from the north were railed to the facility. The facility sold in 2006 and has not been maintained. Recently the Nutrien Company contacted Glenn County as was looking for a site to service area farmers. They purchased and renovated the facility, receiving their first rail cars in January of 2019. Glenn County welcomes Nutrien and would like to thank them for their investment in Hamilton City.
America's Job Center of California
- Employee recruitment services—list your job openings for FREE on Job Tips and on the statewide CalJobs system
- SAVE TIME and benefit from the referral of qualified job candidates
- Small Business Start-Up Kit available
- Business Reference Library—human resources, labor law updates, business financing, workforce statistics, economic indicators, and other useful business information
- One-on-One consultations with experienced business professionals
- SAVE $$$ with the Subsidized Employment Program (SEP), On-The-Job-Training (OJT) contracts, and Work Experience activities