Dos Rios Continuum of Care (CA-523)
The Continuum of Care (CoC) is a community plan to organize and deliver housing and services to meet the specific needs of people who are homeless as they more to stable housing and maximum self-sufficiency. It includes action steps to end homelessness and prevent a return to homelessness. The CoC should:
1. Convene a network of providers and organizations that share ideas, concerns and resources applicable to homelessness issues; and
2. Fosters collaboration and coordination in addressing the needs of the homeless or at-risk of homelessness; and
3. Promotes equal access to effective utilization of mainstream programs and resources; and
4. Increases community awareness and advocates for homeless issues; and
5. Serves as the educator on the root causes of homelessness and the possible ways to improve the health outcomes for persons experiencing homelessness.
The Dos Rios Continuum of Care (CoC) serves Colusa, Glenn, and Trinity Counties. The Dos Rios CoC promotes equal access to, and effective use of, mainstream resources and funding to optimize the capacity of individuals and families experiencing homelessness to reach self-sufficiency. The Dos Rios Continuum of Care envisions communities where every person is appropriately and safely housed with supportive services that will alleviate homelessness through increased outreach and prevention efforts and assistance towards improved health outcomes.
Dos Rios CoC Executive Board
The Dos Rios Continuum of Care if governed by an Executive Board made up of representatives from each of the three counties served. For 2020, the Dos Rios CoC Executive Board is comprised of the following voting board members:
- Colusa County: Elizabeth Kelly (Department of Health & Human Services) and Terrance Rooney (Behavioral Health)
- Glenn County: Bill Wathen (Department of Health & Human Services) and Cindy Ross (Behavioral Health)
- Trinity County: Suzi Kochems (County Administration) and Elizabeth Hamilton (Department of Health & Human Services)
The Lead Agency for the Dos Rios CoC is the Colusa-Glenn-Trinity Community Action Partnership, which is administered through the Glenn County Community Action Department. If you have any questions or wish for more information, please contact the CoC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 865-6129.
CoC (Continuum of Care) Collaborative Application
The final draft of the CoC (Continuum of Care) Collaborative Application and Priority Listing rare now posted. We plan to submit the final application no later than Tuesday, November 16, 2021.
CA-523 is eligible for $7,900.00 in planning grant funds to help support the CoC.
|Dos Rios Continuum of Care (CA-523) Ten Year Plan_dated 07-01-2017||548.45 KB|
|Dos Rios Continuum of Care (CA-523) Strategic Plan_2018-2020||161.48 KB|
|2021 CoC Priority Listing.pdf||283.58 KB|
|2021 CoC Consolidated Application - DRAFT.pdf||709.61 KB|