Call 911 if you are in immediate danger, or you are concerned about a life-threatening situation.
As required by state and federal law, Glenn County Behavioral Health provides a statewide, toll-free, 24-hours a day, seven (7) days a week, access line:
This 24-Hour Crisis/Access Line responds to both routine and crisis calls. It provides information to individuals about accessing services and programs as well as how to use the beneficiary problem resolution and fair hearing processes.
To complete an online referral or to print out referrals use the links below.
- Mental Health Referral- Online submission
- Forma de Referencia para Salud Mental - Envíe por linea
- Mental Health Referral - Printable
- Forma de Referencia para Salud Mental - Para imprimir
Please be ensured that the highest security methods available are used. The forms are fully HIPAA compliant. In addition to being encrypted by 128-bit encryption while in transit, the data in the forms are also encrypted on the server.
Please also complete a health disclosure form for back and forth communication between offices if necessary.
- Health Disclosure Form-Online submission
- Formulario de Divulgacion de Salud - Envíe por linea
- Health Disclosure Form - Printable
- Formulario de Divulgacion de Salud - Para imprimir