Preventing diseases that can spread in our communities is the foundation of public health. This week, Glenn County Health & Human Services Agency is joining with the California Department of Public Health in recognizing March 3-9 as “Preteen Vaccine Week,” focusing on protecting kids 11 and 12 against dangerous vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Emergency Medical Care Council (EMCC) Meeting Schedule
- The next Glenn County Oral Health Coalition Meeting will be held on December 19, 2018
- Healthcare Coalition (HCC) Meeting Schedule & Information
- Northern Valley Indian Health Mobile Dental Van
- California Conference of Local Health Officers Policy Platform
- Healthcare Providers
- Disaster Healthcare Volunteers of California
- Prescription Discount Program - Now you can get cards online.