This page provides a list of drought related resources for residents and businesses. The resources provide easy to use links to the service providers pages. This page will be updated as helpful resources are identified.
- Well Pump Installation, Repair, and Drilling Providers
- Well Repair Services
- Well Permits - Glenn County Planning & Community Development Services - Environmental Health
Water Haulers - California Department of Public Health Certified Potable Water Haulers List 3-2022
- For most up to date water hauler list, go to CDPH Water
City of Orland Emergency Domestic Use Water Program
- The City of Orland is providing water for domestic use in Glenn County to potable water haulers at a rate of $10 per 1,000 gallons. Individuals can also set up an account through the City of Orland to fill tanks that can be transported to the filling site. For information on this emergency potable water program, please contact the City of Orland at 530-865-1610
- Safe Drinking Water and Storage Containers Fact Sheet
- Glenn County Water Well Information The Glenn County Planning and Community Development Services Agency assembled data for water wells, well incident reports, well permits, etc.
- Water Conservation Tips - Save Our Water
Information on managing landscape, home, farm and ranch water resources- UC - California Institute for Water Resources
- Northern California Groundwater Management - UC Cooperative Extension
For financial assistance programs and emergency distribution events, go to the Drought Assistance Programs page.
Last Update April 12, 2022