Seeking experienced, skilled Forklift Operators for busy nut processing facilities in Orland, Corning & Glenn (Hamilton City) for the upcoming harvest season.
Warehouse support in a processing environment including loading, shipping and receiving.
Responsible for operating forklift and other equipment and heavy machinery, optimizing loading and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure efficient operation.
Safety measures are currently in place for COVID.
Job Duties & Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a production team
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace& possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Must possess 2+ years’ experience operating powered forklifts
- Knowledge of various material-handling equipment a plus
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations a plus
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Pass pre-employment drug test upon contingent job offer
- Ability to work overtime & weekends during peak season.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
To apply please email resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 399-0183 for more information.