CONSTRUCTION LABORER – IMMEDIATE OPENING
General Contractor seeks Laborer-Worker $17-$20/hr. to start. DOE (Orland, CA).
This is a great full time job with outstanding career potential. Must be able to adapt to various jobs and duties in a construction environment. Long-term position.
- Installation of pre-fab metal buildings/solar canopies/miscellaneous construction/dirt work/natural gas contractor
- Ability to operate equipment and machinery: pressure washer, power drills, grinders, saws, man lift, forklift, backhoe, mini excavator, tractor & implements, grader, welder, pipe fitting
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to lift large panels/parts/materials
- Ability to use power tools
- Ability to work outdoors in hot/cold environment
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- Preventative and corrective maintenance of facility equipment and machinery
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends, day shift M-F 7:00-3:30p.m., with occasional out of town work (all expenses paid).
- Have positive attitude and good people skills, ability to multi-task serious about the job and motivated to work. Punctual and reliability is a must.
- Must possess valid CA driver’s license, insurable DMV record & printout.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.