Land O Lakes in Orland is recruiting for a Purchasing Planner/Scheduler.
The Purchasing Planner / Scheduler has responsibilities in Accounts Payable, Shipping/ Receiving, Purchasing, inventory control and Reporting. This position will work closely with the maintenance department to ensure parts are available for preventative maintenance, capital projects and work requests Plan and Schedule Maintenance work orders, communicating closely with Maintenance Leadsperson & Maintenance Manager. In addition, this position will ensure supplies and equipment are maintained for the ongoing support to the plant, completing purchase orders and providing reporting and analysis.
Job duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Issue parts to maintenance personnel.
- Maintain storeroom security.
- Attendant or assistant will unpack, sort, arrange and place inventoried items in proper location. Attendant will ensure items are tagged with proper identification.
- Attendant will be responsible for reorganization of the parts room and the bar coding of all items in the parts room.
- Aid in the identification of slow moving, obsolete and substandard inventory.
- Track and communicate inventory shortage situations to Buyer or Maintenance Planner.
- Participate in cycle counts of items and enter data into inventory system.
- Inventory free-stock items, ex. Conduit, sheet metal, angle iron, etc.
- Assist the receiving clerk.
- Kitting of parts for planned work orders as required.
- Schedule all planned preventative maintenance and maintain records in CMMS system.
- Schedule and/or assist in labor allocation for all unplanned maintenance activity.
- Perform other functions that ensure efficient parts room operations as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.