JOHNS MANVILLE, manufacturer of quality building insulation, is hiring responsible, quality-minded individuals who have a history of working safely in a manufacturing environment or preferably experience working safely as PACKAGING MACHINE OPERTORS in our Willows, CA Plant.
This position involves operating packaging equipment, performing quality control inspections, and problem-solving to ensure the safe and smooth operation of equipment, product, and workers.
Packaging Machine Operators:
- Are responsible for safely operating and troubleshooting packaging equipment.
- Supports and promotes safe practices and environmental commitments in alignment with company commitments, policies, and compliance requirements.
- Monitoring product/process for quality and targeted efficiencies.
- Participating in housekeeping, safety, and continuous improvement activities.
- Work rotating, 12-hour shifts (7am-7pm, 7pm-7am).
For more information and to apply, visit www.jm.com/careers Search by location (Willows, CA. USA)