Do you have experience in plant/facility production, quality control, and maintenance? Perhaps warehousing experience, including shipping and receiving? Are you willing to operate material handling equipment including forklift, skid steer and other equipment? Are you self-motivated and customer-focused? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking short-term seasonal employment on a year after year basis.
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products, animal feed, and specialty chemicals and ingredients. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The Wilbur-Ellis Company Orland Facility is primarily involved in mixing, processing, and transferring of animal feed ingredients. We’re seeking a Seasonal, Plant Operator/Laborer to assist in all aspects of plant production, quality control, maintenance, and facility cleanliness.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required
- Willingness to operate material handling equipment including forklift, skidsteer and other equipment as required
- Ability to repetitively lift packages up to 50Lb. (or 110Lb. with a partner) while working in a non-climate controlled dusty environment
- Good math and organizational skills
- Able to follow written and verbal directions, and complete necessary documentation. Ability to read and write English is required.
- Willing to work overtime hours as needed