Waste Management Commercial Customers Notice
Waste Management Commercial Customers
Waste Management is experiencing an increased volume of requests from commercial customers seeking a reduction of service. It is required by law that generators properly dispose of waste, but Waste Management can help you modify service levels and frequency. Protocol for reduction of service is as follows:
- Customers will first be reduced to one pick up a week from multiple service days.
- Customers at the minimum service-day level will be granted a temporary reduction in bin size charge but asked to use the same bin on site.
- Customers seeking to temporarily cease service will be granted a temporary halt to service and will be asked to leave bin on site with no charge. We will reevaluate service needs within 30-days.
- Charges will reflect new temporary service levels.
- Bins will be left in place for now as we do not have the resources to remove/or switch bin sizes.