County Road 306 Pavement Rehabilitation
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PIO contact: Donald Rust 530-934-6530
COUNTY ROAD 306 FULL-DEPTH RECLAMATION TO BEING AUGUST 7, 2023
The Glenn County Public Works Agency will begin a full-depth reclamation project on August 7, 2023.
Work will take place along County Road 306, between County Road 305 and County Road 200 in Glenn County.
Work will primarily consist of full-depth reclamation followed by a chip seal overlay. Work will be done on northbound and southbound lanes for a five-mile stretch of County Road 306. Full-depth reclamation projects have many important benefits such as greatly extending the life of the asphalt pavement and a smoother more comfortable ride for the traveling public.
Daytime work will occur Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Motorists should plan for delays due to single-lane, alternating traffic. The speed limit will be reduced to 25 MPH through the work zone. The project is expected to last through August 23, 2023.
Project Contact Information
For additional information about this project, contact the Glenn County Public Works Agency:
- Phone number: (530) 934-6530
- Email: email@example.com
Remember: Slow For The Cone Zone
The following tips are to help you stay safe while traveling through maintenance and construction work zones.
- Do not speed in work zones. Obey the posted speed limits.
- Stay Alert! Expect the unexpected.
- Watch for workers. Drive with caution.
- Don't change lanes unnecessarily.
- Avoid using mobile devices such as phones while driving in work zones.
- Turn on headlights so that workers and other drivers can see you.
- Be especially alert at night while driving in work zones.
- Expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Allow ample space between you and the car in front of you.
- Anticipate lane shifts and merge when directed to do so.
- Be patient!