County Administrative Officer
Mr. Scott De Moss was appointed by Resolution 2019-038 of the Glenn County Board of Supervisors on April 16, 2019. Mr. De Moss will take office this coming June 3, 2019.
- Married to Jacquelyn Rye De Moss with one child.
- California State University, Fresno. B.S. in Business Administration, concentration in Human Resource Management/Organizational Management
- University of Phoenix, Master of Management – Public Administration
Certificates & Credentials
- California State Association of Counties – California Credentialed County Senior Executive
- California State Association of Counties – Fellows Credential
- County of Merced, Programmer Analyst I/II
- County of Merced, Mental Health Automation Services Manager
- County of Merced, Mental Health Compliance Officer
- County of Merced, County Compliance Officer
- County of Merced, Deputy County Executive Officer – Budget
- County of Merced, Assistant County Executive Officer