Possible COVID-19 Exposure - Orland
Possible COVID Exposure in Orland
Orland, CA – Glenn County has two additional cases of COVID-19. Both cases are north county residents who are over the age of 55. Glenn County now has a total 9 cases, of those cases: 5 are recovered, 1 person is in the hospital, and 3 people are isolated at home. The 4 current or active cases have been traced and are linked by direct contact.
The Tienda Rodriguez store located in Orland was a source of exposure for COVID-19. The store is located at 715 4th Street in Orland, California. The exposure would have occurred between May 1st and May 12th, 2020.
Any person who visited Tienda Rodriguez from May 1 through 12th should do the following:
- Contact Glenn County Public Health at 530-934-6588
Monitor for signs and symptoms of the illness, COVID-19, to include:
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, loss of smell or taste, muscle pain, sore throat
- Limit contact with people who are at high risk for COVID-19 such as the elderly and people with chronic conditions
- Continue to practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet when in public
- Wear a face covering when in public
- Maintain good hygiene practices – Washing hands, use hand sanitizer, cleaning frequently touched surfaces, and covering coughs & sneezes.
If you become ill:
- Isolate at home (stay at home)
- Contact your healthcare provider
If you become very ill and need immediate medical assistance, go to the hospital
Contact a provider to be tested for COVID-19. The following locations provide testing:
Optum Serv State Testing Site: (by appointment only 1-888-634-1123)
- Red Bluff Community Center
- Silver Dollar Fairgrounds - Chico
- Ampla Health - Orland (865-5544)
- Ampla Health - Hamilton City (826-3694)
- First Care Medical Associates – Orland (865-4400)
- Immediate Care – Orland (865-3400)
- Glenn Medical Center – Willows (934-1832)
Northern Valley Indian Health – Willows (934-4641)
For more information, contact the Glenn County Public Health at 934-6588, visit our website: www.countyofglenn.net/COVID19 or access us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GlennCountyHHSA
- Optum Serv State Testing Site: (by appointment only 1-888-634-1123)
Aviso de haber estado posiblemente expuesto al Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Cualquier persona que visitó
Tienda Rodriguez en Orland entre el 1er de Mayo y el 12 de Mayo, 2020 podría haber estado expuesto al Coronavirus (COVID-19). La tienda está localizada en el 715 4th Street en Orland, California.
Las personas que visitaron esta tienda durante este período de tiempo deben llamar al Departamento de Salud Pública del Condado de Glenn al 530-934-6588.