Colusa Subbasin Project & Management Actions (2022)
The purpose of this form is to gather ideas for potential projects and management actions (PMAs) that could be evaluated and possibly be included in the Colusa Subbasin GSP. The initial Colusa Subbasin GSP was submitted in January 2022 and contains PMAs that were submitted during the GSP development process. Now that the GSP has been submitted and we are looking toward implementation, the GSAs have re-opened the PMA Submittal Form to collect additional suggestions and ideas to help the Colusa Subbasin reach and maintain sustainability. It is important to recognize the GSP is a living document and must be adaptive.
Potential PMAs may fall under several categories, including but not limited to the following:
- Recharge projects
- Supply augmentation projects
- Water conservation projects
- Projects to reduce non-beneficial consumptive use
- Groundwater pumping allocations
- Monitoring programs (groundwater pumping, water levels, stream flows, etc.)
An online version of this form can be accessed at https://arcg.is/eWTbn or use the QR code below. This is the preferred submittal method.
Please share YOUR ideas by completing and submitting a PMA Submittal Form. Submittals are due September 8, 2022 at 11:59 pm. To submit:
- Online submittal or use QR code above: Electronic submittal (preferred method)
- Microsoft Word version: Email or print and mail
- PDF version: Email or print and mail
Glenn Groundwater Authority
ATTN: Lisa Hunter
225 N. Tehama St.
Willows, CA 95988