On behalf of the Colusa Groundwater Authority (CGA) and Glenn Groundwater Authority (GGA), we are pleased to offer an opportunity to review the Public Review Draft Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) for the Colusa Subbasin. The GSP is being prepared as a requirement of the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act of 2014 (amended 2015). The Draft GSP can be found at the following link in “pdf” format:
Your input is very important to us. To ensure we have an accurate and consistent account of all comments, we have prepared a standardized comment submission approach.
Attached with this message is an MS Word document and a pdf file, both titled “Colusa Subbasin GSP Input 9.2021”. The files introduce a table that allows you to easily enter the following key information so we have certainty about your input. The table includes the following categories:
- Chapter Number
- Section Number
- Page Number
- Line Number
- Figure/Table Number (if applicable)
Please use the following instructions so we capture all your important feedback.
- Please use the MS Word or PDF document titled “Colusa Subbasin GSP Chapter Input 9.2021” to submit your comments.
- Review all applicable text and note each Chapter, Section, Page, and Line number associated with a comment you’d like to make.
- Enter your name and if applicable, an organizational affiliation at the top of your table.
Once you have completed all your comments, please save the file with your last name at the end in parentheses. For example:
- Colusa Subbasin GSP Chapter Input 9.2021 (Jones).docx
If you are located in the Glenn Groundwater Authority, please send your comment file to:
- Lisa Hunter – Program Manager - Glenn Groundwater Authority: email@example.com
If you are located in the Colusa Groundwater Authority, please send your comment file to
- Mary Fahey – Program Manager - Colusa Groundwater Authority: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure that your comments are submitted by 11:59 p.m. October 31, 2021.
In closing, thank you in advance for dedicating your time to review the draft Colusa Subbasin GSP. Your input is very important to us and we look forward to getting your perspectives on this GSP.