Welcome to Glenn County Behavioral Health (GCBH), Mental Health Services. We provide mental health services for people who live in Glenn County, including people who are eligible for Medi-Cal.
As the county mental health services plan, we have specific goals:
- Provide treatment to help you address mental health symptoms
- Work with you and your other health care providers to arrange for quality care for you
- Be sensitive to your needs and respect your privacy
- Refer you to appropriate resources
If you are experiencing a crisis situation, please call.
24-hour crisis services are available and can be accessed by calling this number.
- Glenn FY 20/21 Addendum to the FYs 20/21-2023 Three -Year Plan
If you believe that Glenn County MHP has failed to provide services or unlawfully discriminated in another way on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation, you can file a grievance with our Compliance Officer, Amber Arnold. You can file a grievance by phone, in writing, in person, or electronically at email@example.com. Grievance, Standard Appeal, and Expedited Appeal Form