Click on the icon to get the latest information on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) response.

We thank you for working with us to keep our community healthy and safe!



MHSA Documents 


If you believe that Glenn County MHP has failed to provide services or unlawfully discriminated in another way on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation, you can file a grievance with our Compliance Officer, Amber Arnold. You can file a grievance by phone, in writing, in person, or electronically at: 

Grievance, Standard Appeal, and Expedited Appeal Form