The Veterans Services Officer administers a county program to assist veterans and their widows or dependents.
Benefits California Veterans have earned:
- College Tuition Fee Waivers
- Disability Compensation
- Pension Application
- Veterans Homes of California
- Property Tax exemptions
- Veterans Claims Representation
- State Parks and Recreation Pass
- Farm and Home Loans
- Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise Opportunities
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Disabled Veteran License Plates
"Veteran" Designation on California drivers license or identification card easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Bring in your military discharge DD214 and government photo identification to our office to obtain your Veteran Status Verification Form.
- Go on-line or call any DMV for an appointment. Then bring your Veteran Status Verification Form to DMV. Completed your application, pay any application fees in addition to a $5.00 Veteren designation fee, and complete any testing requirements. To schedule an appointment at any DMV, visit www.dmv.ca.gov or call 800-777-0133.
Brandon Thompson Veterans Services Officer
Cindy Holley Assistant Veterans Services Officer
Due to restrictions regarding COVID-19, at this time no rental applications are being taken until such time as the orders in place relative to congregation have been lifted. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and hope to re-open the rental application process as soon as it is permissible.