The Veterans Services Officer administers a county program to assist veterans and their widows or dependents.
Benefits California Veterans have earned:
- College Tuition Fee Waivers
- Disability Compensation
- Pension Application
- Veterans Homes of California
- Property Tax exemptions
- Veterans Claims Representation
- State Parks and Recreation Pass
- Farm and Home Loans
- Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise Opportunities
- Fishing & Hunting Licenses
- Disabled Veteran License Plates
"Veteran" Designation on California drivers license or identification card easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Bring in your military discharge DD214 and government photo identification to our office to obtain your Veteran Status Verification Form.
- Go on-line or call any DMV for an appointment. Then bring your Veteran Status Verification Form to DMV. Completed your application, pay any application fees in addition to a $5.00 Veteren designation fee, and complete any testing requirements. To schedule an appointment at any DMV, visit www.dmv.ca.gov or call 800-777-0133.
Brandon Thompson Veterans Services Officer
Cindy Holley Assistant Veterans Services Officer