Public Health, working together to build a healthier community.
Beginning July 1st the Public Health Department will offer TB skin tests on Tuesday’s by appointment only (see below for flyer)
Glenn County Public Health will no longer be offering routine immunization clinics as of July 1, 2017. Glenn County Public Health will still offer FREE flu vaccine during scheduled community clinics (check back for updates).
- TB Test Flyer
- List of vaccine providers
- Schedule through June 30, 2017
- Locations for Shingles and Pneumonia Vaccine
- California Conference of Local Health Officers Policy Platform
- Healthcare Providers
- Disaster Healthcare Volunteers of California
- Prescription Discount Program - Now you can get cards online.