Emergency Medical Care Council (EMCC)
Emergency Medical Care Council
EMCC is a subcommittee appointed by the Board of Supervisors to coordinate and oversee the emergency medical system in Glenn County. In addition, it is utilized as a forum for information sharing and collaboration on emergency management and emergency services. This stakeholder group discusses and establishes priorities for planning, training and exercises to increase the preparedness of our emergency responders. EMCC stakeholders are also involved in the after action review of responses to real incidents and exercises.
EMCC has twelve appointed members, as well as, representatives from sectors with an interest and stake in emergency services. EMCC is open to the public.
The EMCC meets quarterly at 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
2023 Meeting Schedule - All meetings will be held at HHSA - NOVA, 127 E Walker St. Orland. Agendas will be posted approximately 2 weeks prior to a meeting.
- March 8, 2023
- June 14, 2023
- September 13, 2023
- December 13, 2023
Past meeting agendas and minutes
- June 9, 2021 - Minutes Summary
- September 8, 2021 - Minutes Summary
- December 8, 2021 - Minutes Summary
- March 9, 2022 - Minutes Summary / Agenda
- June 8, 2022 - Minutes Summary / Agenda
- September 14, 2022 - Minutes Summary / Agenda
- December 14, 2022 Minutes Summary / Agenda
Page last updated 12-16-22