Emergency Medical Care Council (EMCC)
Glenn County Emergency Medical Care Council
EMCC is a subcommittee appointed by the Board of Supervisors to coordinate and oversee the emergency medical system in Glenn County. In addition, it is utilized as a forum for information sharing and collaboration on emergency management and emergency services. This stakeholder group discusses and establishes priorities for planning, training and exercises to increase the preparedness of our emergency responders. EMCC stakeholders are also involved in the after action review of responses to real incidents and exercises.
EMCC has twelve appointed members, as well as, representatives from sectors with an interest and stake in emergency services. EMCC is open to the public.
The EMCC meets quarterly at 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. The schedule is as follows:
- 2020 Schedule
- Date: March 11, 2020 at Willows Fire Department
- Date: June 10, 2020 at HHSA - Orland *Canceled due to COVID-19*
- Date: September 9, 2020 at Willows Fire Department *Canceled due to COVID-19*
- Date: December 9, 2020 at HHSA - Orland
- 2019 Schedule
- Date: March 13, 2019 Agenda & Minutes
- Date: June 12, 2019 Agenda & Minutes
- Date: September 18, 2019 Agenda