Report Adult/Elder Abuse

Please call the APS/IHSS duty number to report any suspected abuse of disabled or elderly individuals.

(530) 865-1178


After Hours, Weekends, and Holidays

(530) 934-6520

If you are a mandated reporter, please also complete a Suspected Dependent Adult/Elder Abuse SOC 341 Form  

The form contains instructions on how to fill it out. There are 4 options for getting the completed form to the HHSA:

  1. Bring a copy of the completed form to the front desk of the Willows HHSA office at 420 E. Laurel Street , or the Orland office at 127 E. Walker Street.
  2. Fax a copy to 530-865-1243.
  3. Mail a copy to: 
    Glenn County Adult Protective Services 
    PO BOX 611, Willows, CA 95988
    *Keep a copy for your own records as well.
  4. Email a copy to: [email protected]