Report Child or Elder Abuse

Child Abuse

Call 911 if a child is in immediate danger, or you are concerned about a life-threatening situation.

All other reports, call Glenn County Child Welfare Services

  If you are a mandated reporter, please complete a Suspected Child Abuse Report (SCAR) SS 8572 Form  

The form contains instructions on how to fill it out. There are three options for getting the completed form to the HHSA:

  • Bring a copy of the completed form to the front desk of the Willows HHSA office at 420 E. Laurel Street, or the Orland office at 604 E. Walker Street.
  • Fax a copy to 530-934-6688.
  • Mail a copy to:

    Glenn County Child Welfare Services 
    P.O. Box 611, Willows, CA 95988

Keep a copy for your own records as well.

Adult/Elder Abuse

Please call the APS/IHSS duty number (530-865-6164) to report any suspected abuse of disabled or elderly individuals.

  If you are a mandated reporter, please also complete a Suspected Dependent Adult/Elder Abuse SOC 341 Form