The following services are available in English and Spanish to help you overcome Substance abuse and use disorders:
Adult Outpatient Program
- This program includes assessment; treatment planning; individual and group counseling; services for family; crisis intervention; and discharge planning.
- Individual and group counseling helps you to identify attitudes and behaviors connected to your substance use problems.
- Counseling covers issues related to your recovery, including health practices; life skills; values and motivations; treatment action plans; and relapse prevention.
- Services typically last 6 months, depending on your needs.
- This program offers intensive day treatment and individual and group counseling for mothers and pregnant women who have substance use issues.
- Services focus on education; counseling for issues that are important to you, including parenting skills; and linking you and your children to other needed services, such as health care and dental services.
- Child care and transportation are available to help you participate in this program.
- Services last typically from 6 to 12 months.
- Medical documentation that substantiates your pregnancy and/or the last day of your pregnancy may be required.
Treatment Court Programs
- Drug Court is available to some drug offenders as an alternative to incarceration. Placement is made through probation and the courts.
- Drug courts offer an intensive team-style approach to treatment. Clients are responsible for attending groups, individual services, community support meetings, and drug testing with probation.
- Services last from 3 months to 3 years, depending on your needs and the program.
- The youth program provides services on a continuum from prevention and early intervention through treatment.
- Services include drug and alcohol education; relapse prevention; and individual and group counseling.
Services for Co-Occurring Disorders
- We work closely with Glenn County Mental Health to ensure an integrated approach to treating co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders. During the intake process, you will be screened to determine if a referral to mental health services is appropriate.
- We provide 24-hour behavioral health access line to link you to service and provide crisis service.
- We can arrange for residential substance use treatment, if appropriate.
The Glenn County Substance Use Disorder Program is part of the Health Services Agency.