COVID-19 Community Resources
Below you will find information regarding community response efforts to COVID-19
Californians can safely help older adults and those with chronic health issues who are at higher risk from COVID-19. Learn how with neighbor check-ins.
- You can also learn more about how you can help, here.
- California Department of Aging website and the Friendship Line California 1-888-670-1360, here.
Glenn County has implemented business continuity practices to ensure we continue to operate and are here to serve you and the community. Our departments remain open to provide services to the public. We request that you limit your in person visits, unless necessary. If an in person visit is required please observe recommended social distancing practices.
Glenn County is working to provide our community with adequate food resources. We look forward to providing and connecting as many people with these much needed resources. Please understand there may be delays and/or changes with our local food banks and other services as things are changing and evolving during this time. Check out the resources: Englsih Fyer | Volante en Español
CalFresh Information: If you get CalFresh, you may get extra CalFresh benefits on your EBT card to help buy food during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis in April and May. For more infromation about CalFresh Benefits click here
- En Español: Información de CalFresh
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Services website: information on Child Nutrition Programs, Special Supplement Nutrition Program for WIC, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, and USDA Food Programs.
- Schools will be providing lunches. Please see your specific school district page for more information.
Workers who have lost their jobs or have had their hours reduced due to the impacts of COVID-19 may be eligible for the financial support provided by the benefit programs of the California Employment Development Department (EDD). These programs are designed to replace a portion of the wages workers are losing through no fault of their own, and are available to those affected for medical reasons or for economic impact reasons.
Trips have been reduced to: #2, #4, #5 and #7. Saturday trips remain the same for the time being. (all subject to change)